Thursday, September 20, 2007

CURRENT SPECIALS

Hey all! I hope everyone is enjoying the blog! I love this thing! How great that all my current clients can see what is happening and all the new ones get to see who I am and what I do!

I decided I would post all my current specials so all can see. But be sure to scroll down through all the old post to check things out further!

ALL SPECIALS MUST BE MENTIONED AT THE TIME
OF BOOKING APPOINTMENTS TO RECEIVE

SENIORS: ONLY A COUPLE OF SLOTS LEFT BEFORE THE DEADLINE OF OCTOBER 1ST TO GET YOUR 48 WALLETS FREE WITH THE PURCHASE OF A COLLECTION! THIS IS A VALUE OF $56.00


BRAND NEW SPECIAL: OCT 1st through Nov. 6th only! TRUANCY SPECIAL FOR SENIORS! SCHEDULE YOUR SENIOR SESSION DURING THE SCHOOL HOURS AND RECEIVE $75.00 FREE IN PRINTS (MINIMUM PURCHASE OF $200 REQUIRED). This offer is not valid if your school is out for the day! JUST THINK OF HOW MUCH MORE YOU CAN GET YOUR PARENTS TO SPEND ON YOU! THIS SPECIAL IS GOOD THROUGH NOVEMBER 6TH! You know you can do it! How many of you take off school for the doctor, dentist or just because? Why not do something fun during the day instead!


HOLIDAY CARDS: 20% OFF! CHECK OUT THE DECK THE HALLS THREAD FOR DETAILS!



No comments: