Sunday, December 30, 2007

The ...................... is ending.................

Can you believe.............the year is ending the year is ending the year is ending!!!!!!!!

WOW where did 2007 go? I don't know about all of you but I am looking forward to 2008! I love the beginning of a new year and all the new possibilities!

All of these gorgeous Seniors I have photographed so far will be graduating high school in just 5 months! WOW ..... off to college they go, out from under their Mom and Dads roof and finding out who they are and how much they really do love their parents and miss all the things that were done for them! But also realizing how much fun it is to learn and grow through all of their new experiences!

May all of your new experiences bring your dreams one step closer!

Enjoy the New Year! I hope to see you all soon!

Gwen

No comments: