Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Baby Oh Baby OH BABY!





That is right TRIPLETS!!!!!!!!!!!

What a complete thrill and honor to photograph the Hanson Triplets! They are not only beautiful and healthy but they are Gods Miracles! Born at just 29 weeks they are now 2 months old and at home with their awesome parents! How fun it was to photograph them in their home especially since they were not even suppose to be born yet!

Many of you know I LOVE BABIES and have been dying to photograph twins so when I got this call I was thrilled...but let me tell ya.....triplets are not easy to photograph - all together that is! Even at just 2 months old these two little guys and one sweet baby girl all have their very own personalities! I loved them and can not wait to photograph them again and again!

No comments: