Sunday, June 28, 2009

WOMEN'S CONFERENCE


What an amazing experience the Women's Conference was. I met 30 (including staff that hosted by H&H) amazing women from all over the United States. Women, like myself, running a business in an industry that we love. We learned, shared, laughed, cried, laughed some more and cried some more......I have one of those silly little things about myself.....I cry if I see others cry! It is almost like sneezing for me! I even got up and spoke! Now anyone that knows me...knows I can talk.....I do it often and sometimes can't stop myself...but speaking in front of a large group (more than 5...LOL) is something that I usually do not find myself very comfortable with. I will have to say however, somebody I admire and aspire to be like told me I had a gift.....I am not sure if I agree with her but who knows!

This conference has really gotten my juices flowing. So many amazing things will be happening with GWEN LEA modern portrait design in the future.

No comments: