Saturday, July 21, 2007

IMPORTANT RAMBLINGS

Many local professionals become stuck in their work. Never offering their clients anything new. You get the same images that everyone else gets that goes to them. Most never take the time to learn and play with other professionals. Too scared to step out of their box.

Is that really what you want out of your professional photographs?

NOT ME! I relish learning from others and having playdates with my peers. It gets my creative juices flowing. My new one of a kind background is just the beginning. Soon, I am hoping to have a couple of new exclusive outdoor sets that I will have in my very own backyard! Something nobody else has in town! My "box" is becoming so exciting and exclusive! I love jumping in and out of it!

So as you can see, a lot of fun and exciting things are happening for GWENLEA Photography and more will come!

So spread the news and book your SENIOR PORTRAITS and HOLIDAY PORTRAITS while times are still available. Don't let your portraits look like all of your friends. Step into the GWEN BOX and be different!

No comments: