Saturday, July 21, 2007

JULY


This month is no exception on the fun I have with other photographers. To many, going to Wamego Kansas isn't that exciting but I had a great time! I stayed and played with 3 other photographers. We had models that had their hair and make-up done professionally just for us. What a fun time!

Did you know that Wamego has the largest Wizard of Oz collection in the world? I know...I didn't realize this either. They have a great little museum and some really cool fun shops. You really should check it out sometime.

2 comments:

Diana said...

Hey Girlie!

Nice Blog!!! You're way ahead of me.
Wamego was the bomb! And you were awesome with your black poof and tootsie roll! You have a great, natural talent, the eye of an artist and the heart of an angel. You will go far in the photography world for sure. Love ya toots!!!!

Gretchen Miekley Photography said...

awwww man....I missed being there. Next time for sure. GREAT BLOG!!! I need to get mine done! Now to find the time and play catch up from vacation.