Monday, March 31, 2008

Courtney is HAUT!!!!!!!!!!





Okay Court....I know you are checking every hour on the hour if not sooner than that! LOL


Here is your sneak peek girlie! I hope you like them................Okay...........I think I just heard you scream! I know I know.....start calling all of your friends, get your Mom in there and tell her to call the Banker now because these are HAUT!


I had SO much fun with you today! I hope you had a great time and your experience was all that you dreamed it would be and more! Now tell all your friends....they are going to be so sorry that they went to _________________ and oh that other place! Tell them it isn't too late...but they better hurry, school will be out soon and times are filling up!


1 comment:

cathyharned said...

Gwen: Allison and I love the preview of Courtney's pictures. We can't wait to see all of them.

We love to look at your website, your work is truely amazing.

Allison and Cathy Harned