Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Duck Duck GOOSE .... DO NOT MISS

Okay, here is something you will not hear me say often...........I AM BORED!

Not really "bored"...have nothing to do kind of bored...but lets spice things up a bit! For those that know me, know that I always have plenty to do BUT I want to play!

SO........lets play a little game...........

DUCK DUCK GOOSE

Okay, I have a thing about ducks right now.....just play along.

Every once in a while I want something....right now I want babies in the studio SO from now until Wedensday March 19th I am offering the following...NO OBLIGATIONS!

AGES 4 months to 15 months OLD...........FREE SESSION......FREE Artist Choice 5x7!

So call everyone you know, tell them that Gwen has gone MAD and wants their babies in here.

CALL ME NOW and then be watching for the NEXT DUCK DUCK GOOSE!



No comments: