Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Car Wash Danger

Okay, since I have a public forum I thought it was only wise of me to let you know of some danger I encountered today!

Beware of fancy (you know the ones) automatic car wash places! I was there today - had a coupon so outside and in "only" cost me $19 and I am in the middle of the automatic car wash with cars behind - cars in front when I heard a HUGE crash! Lets just say it freaked me out a bit! I whipped around and could not believe my eyes...........my back windshield was BUSTED out! Well, the bottom half but the rest of it came flying out once the air blowers started! Talk about feeling helpless.

After spending hours this afternoon dealing with this I have a new back windshield, I still need to go to another location they are sending me to to get a new windshield wiper because it busted that too. Apparently this happens more than you would know. Needless to say, it will not happen to me again because I will not go back. So if I have a dirty van, feel free to come over and help me wash it by hand!

Just be careful (okay, that sounds really funny, since there was not a thing I could have done to stop this from happening to me)! Three weeks ago I had my son and his little friend in the van - in the very back seat I might add. They could have been seriously injured.

Stay safe


Yours,
Gwen

No comments: