Wednesday, February 6, 2008

A New Year A New Me

I LOVE the beginning of the New Years...yes I know, it is already February but lets just say I am a little "slow" and leave it at that!

Actually it just takes me a while to decompress from the crazy busy season from Fall through the New Year and then a bit longer to get all the idea's that are in my head out into the world!


I have been wanting to "change" my name a bit for a long time. But I love my name, I think GWENLEA is perfect, it is who I am. I have so many friends with photography business' and other business' and it is amazing how they can be so creative in their names and me, well, I try to leave the creativity to my work.

Over the past year I truly feel that I have accepted my style of photography. I am different than most in Wichita and the surrounding areas, and I am glad and I hope you are too! I truly feel that I have my own unique style and yet I am told it comes off very fashion like and modern. So I have heard those that have shared with me, I appreciate your words. When a graphic designer helped me with my logo she told me I am like GAP, like VOGUE, like VONMAUR, like HOLLISTER.........I am GWENLEA. Can I just insert that I think that is just WAY COOL. She could tell that Fashion and Modern is what I am all about in my style of photography. No I personally am not that fashionable, even though I do try (okay sometimes I try) but my style is. I have been told I am FRESH............I like that! Thank you! If I could have a dream photography gig....I would be photographing for fashion magazines...but of REAL people like YOU and YOU and You....Just like the "Hot Mamma's" shown below.........REAL PEOPLE looking GREAT! Looking the best that you are!

So I digress......I hope you like the new name! My signature "gl" remains the same! I love my little signature, once again, it is who I am.

So for now, I leave you with just the taste of the new name, I like it and I hope you do too. Remember, you don't have to be a Senior in HS, or have a newborn baby to use my services. Have your portraits designed by me because YOU DESERVE IT!


GWENLEA

No comments: