Sunday, February 3, 2008

Sugar & Spice Cuties






Here are some of the adorable Suga's I had for my first 08 special. They were all super cute and this special reminded me just how much I enjoy photographing children and theme's!


Be on the look out for some really awesome Kalendar Kids this year. Also..there will be a ULTIMATE LIMITED EDITION coming............vintage ballpark! I am so excited about this limited edition. I have spent big bucks with some other photographers in 3 other states for this one!


Some others to look forward to...bathtub babes (I just got in a claw foot tub), a day at the sea (amazing seashell for kiddo's to sit in), just for the hats of it (anyone that knows me knows I love hats on kids), biker babes (wait til you see the wall I am going to build).....and so much more!!!!!!!!!!


Don't be selfish............tell all your family, friends and foes about my specials!!!!!!!!!


If you book an appointment and get a new customer to book an appointment for the same session you both will get a Free Artist Choice 5x7 print from the session! So don't be selfish, well okay BE selfish, earn free prints!

No comments: