Wednesday, August 8, 2007

Addiction

Okay, I do not know about the rest of you but I am totally addicted to this BLOG thing! I am like a kid in a candy store! Some say I shouldn't post images of my clients until they have their private showing in the studio but I can't help myself! I get so excited about the photographs I take I have to share and share now! So I am hoping that everyone else is enjoying my little "addiction" too!

NOW...for the fun stuff.....

You need to make sure that you are actually reading what I type because there will be some pretty cool promotions popping up here and there! They may last a week, a couple of days or maybe even just a ONE DAY ONLY! You don't want to miss it! So spread the word, make sure all of your friends and families are checking in on my Blog as well.

Be sure to scroll down and check all threads because there may be "new" stuff in some of the threads...like go down right now to TRASH THE DRESS...check out the images from tonight!

A special thank you to all of my clients, past, current and hopefully future! Thank you from the bottom of my heart for allowing me to do what I love and that is photographing real people and capturing real emotions.

Call me and talk to me about the special in-home sessions. Let me capture your kids playing in your home and enjoying all the love that you fill your life with....who knows...you may see a special coming up soon.

until tomorrow....or the next day....or maybe tomorrow....

Gwen

No comments: