Thursday, August 2, 2007

TRASH THE DRESS

We had some fun tonight! This is a "mild" trash the dress! Well, okay, formal dress in water might not be TOO mild! But we had some serious fun and it was totally comical watching me helping Jasmine up in the tree! Why we didn't pick a shorter tree I do not know! Somebody really should have been photographing us!
So you are thinking...well that TRASH THE DRESS thing doesn't look so bad...so what are you waiting for? Stop staring at the computer and call me! The session will not be FREE forever! What more do you want? No cost...totally fun and crazy...and I will make you look smok'n HOT!


NO SESSION FEE UNTIL AUGUST 25TH ON TRASH THE DRESS!

Hey Ladies...looking to have some fun??? I am now looking for volunteers..you heard me...VOLUNTEERS!

Call me and book your TRASH THE DRESS session - NO session fee!

What is TRASH THE DRESS you ask?

Well, it could be a prom dress, old vintage gown, wedding gown...you name it. Something fun and fluffy works. We will hit the dirt - water or whatever comes into our little heads!



GIVE ME A CALL 990-5766








If you are feeling shy and don't want to have the fun but have gowns you are finished with, call me! I would love to have them!

4 comments:

Gwen Prichard said...

Yipppeee! A old highschool friend of mine emailed me today and looks like I have her old wedding dress coming! I can't wait to start collecting dresses so we can TRASH THE DRESSES!!!!!!!!!!!!

Remember.....NO SESSION FEE!

Anonymous said...

The pictures of Emily are GREAT! We had so much fun. We are so excited to see the rest. It is special that you are taking her senior pictures. Gwen, your studio is great, the pictures are even better! I love all the new ideas too! Lova ya, Ang

Anonymous said...

This is going to be exciting! Can't wait to see what you come up with!

Ang

Gwen Prichard said...

Jasmine....had a total blast last night! You are a real trooper, it was SO hot out. For those that don't know it was 98 degrees at the time we were shooting.

I hope you love what we got...here is the sneak peak!