Tuesday, August 7, 2007

What an Angel





Grace is just as sweet as she can be! She is just 7 months old but wow does she take direction well!


Grace, your Momma is starting you out right! Gotta love Louie! I know you have your eyes and teeth on all of Momma's purses!


Thank you Princess for being such a sweet baby. I love photographing you and am so glad that you are one of Ms. Gwens SWEETPEA's!


Be sure to have Momma send the link to all of your family. I know they miss you and every round inch of you!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Gwen, You've outdone yourself again! The pictures are amazing!

Gwen Prichard said...

Thank you Grace (Jennifer)! I am so glad you loved your sneak peak...I hope your families enjoy it as well.

I love photographing Grace and look forward to watching her grow!

Cheryle Olson said...

What a beautiful baby! Thanks for sharing.
Cheryle Olson

Anonymous said...

These are fabulous. She gets more beautiful every day.

Anonymous said...

Beautiful baby! I do believe she has a future in modeling.