Friday, August 24, 2007

Meet Megan.....





Megan is a Senior at Circle High in Towanda this year and turning 17 tomorrow! HAPPY BIRTHDAY MEGAN!


Megan is my NEW 2008 BUTLER COUNTY SENIOR REP! She is going to rock the county! Not only is she cute as can be but she is such a smarty pants both academically and personality! I love her! Keep an eye on this one...she is going to go far in life!


Megan......I totally love you! You were such a blast, the camera totally digs you and we are going to have SO much fun playing this year! I hope you like your sneak peak!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great pictures! I love your shoes in that 1st picture. You are a beautiful young lady and the camera sure does love you. Boy do you look like your mom! Angie

Gretchen Miekley Photography said...

Gwen man girl you are getting really pumped on your stuff!!!! You have grown soooo much talent in such an amazing time. Welcome to the jump with both feet club!!!

Anonymous said...

WOW Gwen! The pictures look incredible, I can't wait to see the rest of them. Megan had such a great time with you! You really made it loads of fun for her senior experience....Deb